- The total prize money is € 100.000,-.
- An independent jury will select 1 winner.
- The winner is awarded an amount of € 100.000,- for the realisation of the presented solution.
- The presented solution should have a positive impact on the region in terms of employability and economic spin-off.
- The payment of the prize money will take place upon request of the winner. This request includes a written statement by the challenge owner in which the agreed upon project execution is confirmed and a forecast of the economic impact of the proposed project in the region for the next 5 years is given.
- The prize money is subject to state aid rules.